Membership in the Co-op brings benefits to both full-fledged Members and Subscribers who are working their way toward full membership. Look here for membership information, membership application, and benefit details.
Member vs. Subscriber
If you own fewer than ten (10) shares in the Co-op, you are a Subscriber. Many of the Member benefits will not apply to your member number. You can acquire more shares through patronage refund, or you can purchase them outright. A Subscriber has three years to reach ten shares, or your membership will be closed.
Once you own ten shares, you are a Member. Each membership only has one Member, but immediate family or partners who are in our database as Approved Cardholders are eligible for Member benefits. However, they cannot vote or run for the Board of Directors.
Member Only (Requires ownership of 10 shares):
- Special Member Pricing
- Member Discount Days
- Personal Charge Account with monthly billing
- Home delivery service for housebound members (limited area)
- Case discount on special orders
- Cooking Classes discount
- Discount on home and car insurance through Cooperative Insurance Company
- Community Garden plot rental
- Fedco Seeds group order savings
- Discount on Well Drilling and Pump Service through Wragg Brothers
- Discount on Professional Home Healthcare through Angel Heart Caregivers
- Vote for Board of Directors and on Co-op issues brought to the membership
- Serve on the Board of Directors
Members and Subscribers
- Check cashing privileges
- Personal notification of product recalls
- Co-op Lending Library
- Free Notary Public services in NH
- Discount on purchases at LaValley Building Supply, Inc.
- Patronage refund
Join the Co-op today! Fill out our membership application and return to one of our Service Desks.