Pennies for Change
The Pennies for Change program is a charitable giving program. Customers can donate their change to our community partners by rounding up their order to the next full dollar amount.
Of the funds collected each month, 60 percent goes to our food access partners: LISTEN Community Services, Upper Valley Haven, and Willing Hands. These food access partners will change yearly. The remaining 40 percent will be split between two other community partners. These two partners change on a monthly basis.
Community partners will be assigned as a 30 percent or 10 percent partner based on annual revenue, number of employees, and ratio of funds used for administrative purposes.
Community Partner Application.
Thank You Notes
Here are some Thank You Notes from community partners we have helped so far.
$43,430.35 Total Donated YTD
MARCH ($24,446.24 donated)
- LISTEN Community Services (20%)—$4,893.25
- Upper Valley Haven (20%)—$4,893.25
- Willing Hands (20%)—$4,893.25
- Mascoma Cooperative Preschool (30%)—$7,339.87
- Mascoma River Greenway (10%)—$2,446.621
FEBRUARY ($18,984.11 donated)
- LISTEN Community Services (20%)—$3,796.82
- Upper Valley Haven (20%)—$3,796.82
- Willing Hands (20%)—$3,796.82
- Cover Home Repair (30%)—$5,695.24
- Stepping Stone & Next Step (10%)—$1,898.41